Loving • Learning • Leading
Statement of Faith
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God (II Timothy 3:16)
- God is One, revealed as Father, Son and Holy Spirit (John 14:18-27; II Corinthians 13:14)
- Jesus Christ was begotten of a virgin birth, and is the Son of God
- Jesus was both God and man (I Timothy 3:16; Matthew 1:23)
- We have salvation by grace, through repentance and faith (Ephesians 2:8,9; Hebrews 9:12,22; Romans 5:11)
- Water baptism is an outward expression of one’s inner faith — it is God’s plan for every believer to be baptized in water (Matthew 28:19; Acts 2:38; 10:47,48)
- It is the Will of God that each believer be filled with the Holy Spirit and receive a prayer language of speaking in tongues (Acts 1:8, 19:1-6)
- Every believer is given the power to live a victorious, overcoming life (I John 5:4)
- The gifts of the Spirit, individually and corporately, are in operation in the Church today (I Corinthians 12-14)
- The Five-Fold Ministry is in operation in the Church today and should be embraced (Ephesians 4:11,12; I Corinthians 14:32; II Timothy 3:16,17)
- Divine healing through the redemptive work of Christ is available to every believer (James 5:14, I Peter 2:24)
- The table of the Lord, commonly called “communion”, to be partaken of by all believers (I Corinthians 11:28-32)
- There is eternal life for believers (John 5:24, 3:16) and eternal punishment for unbelievers (Mark 9:43-50; II Thessalonians 1:9; Revelation 20:10-15)
WE SEEK TO
- We find value in people, their stories and their distinctive gifts—allowing them to become who God has made them to be in His Kingdom.
- We are aware of God’s blessings upon us, therefore we actively look for opportunities to be a blessing to others.
Embrace the Spirit-filled life
- The Holy Spirit was poured out for comfort, direction and empowerment. We believe that living the life God calls us to can only be accomplished through His Spirit.
Show the way with genuineness
- As leaders we are sincere and straight forward about the challenges and conquests of our journey with Christ.
Esteem all relationships with integrity
- We encourage, love and support one another—dedicate to urge and push each other towards real growth in Christ.